Man Going Through Mailboxes

  • Matthew Hutson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2009
      I saw the man going through the mailboxes again last night.  He passed by my house twice (wasn't going through mailboxes this time).  Once at 9:10 then again at 9:20.  I called the police and they promptly arrived and said they would look for him.

      The police drove by several times.  Later in the night, I saw a younger man dressed almost exactly the same walk by and then stop right in front of my house talking on a cell phone.  I don't know if they were working together or was just a strange coincidence.

      Later, about 10:30, I saw the original man come out of the shadows at 12th and Girard St. near the Solomon Temple and flag down the H8 Bus heading towards the Brookland Metro Stop.  He got on.

      It caught my attention because I take that bus quite often, and always stand right near the bus stop to make sure the driver sees me and stops. It appeared the man did not want to be seen.

      Thanks for the prompt response.  I don't know if this is too much information or useful.  Please let me know.