Promotions

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2009

      It is with great pleasure and appreciation that I announce the formal promotions of Acting Commander Matthew Klein to Commander of the Second District, Acting Commander Rodney Parks to Commander, and Acting Assistant Chief Michael Anzallo to Assistant Chief.   Over the years, their leadership and dedication have shaped the fabric and character of the Metropolitan Police Department.  Their leadership, dedication and commitment to the community have contributed to the progress we have made in providing the highest quality police service.  It is also indicative of the many accomplishments and successes to come as they continue to serve the people of the District of Columbia in their new roles.

      Cathy L. Lanier

      Chief of Police

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above.
      The content included in this email is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive.
      This email should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient.
      If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above.
      This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

      Thank you.