gunshots 4th and Evarts/Franklin streets NE early this am

  • lora lumpe
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2009

      can anyone from MPD tell me what happened this am (around 3:30) when two bursts of automatic gunfire rang out in front of (i think) my house and then a dozen or so MPD cars blocked off 4th street and Evarts.
      was anyone hurt; were any suspects and/or guns apprehended?

      thanks for any info to put our minds at ease and thanks for your speedy and silent work last night,
      lora
      4th and evarts