Taking A Stand Against Today's Shooting on Queen Street

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2009
      We will not surrender our community to criminals. We will redouble our efforts to work with police to keep this community safe. Every law-abiding citizen needs to stand up and say no. We cannot tolerate someone shooting in our midst while expecting us to remain quiet. It is time for every Trinidad resident to take a stand against crime!

      Citizens, Guardian Angels and our Fifth District police will gather at the corner of 15th and Queen Street, NE on Wednesday 2-10-09, at 7:00 p.m. to stand up for our community. Please join us. We will not allow criminals to claim the first warm days of the season. If we say and do nothing now, our summer will be a living hell!

      This is our community and we are taking it back!

      Kathy Henderson