MEETING T TUES 10 FEB 2009 RE: THE FUTURE OF JOSEPH COLE RECREATION CENTER AND WHEATLEY ELEMENTARY

  • RobbyCU
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2009
      A Notice From the Office of CM  Harry Thomas Jr.:

      THE FUTURE OF JOSEPH
      COLE RECREATION CENTER
      AND
      WHEATLEY ELEMENTARY

      Hosted by

      Ward 5 Councilmember Harry "Tommy" Thomas, Jr.
      and
      ANC Commissioners Laskaris, Davis, and Lawson

      Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009
      Time: 7 Pm
      Where: Joseph Cole Recreation Center Gymnasium
                   1200 Morse Street, NE

      Guest: Clark Ray, Director, Department of Parks and Recreation

      "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

      President Barack Obama