Truck scoped out, alley SOUTH of unit block of R St NE

  • k3
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
      Re: [MPD-5D] Truck scoped out, alley SOUTH of unit block of R St NE
      Thank you, Captain West and Assistant Chief Groomes.

      Hopefully he's done with us (for tonight, at least) but I imagine he will just look elsewhere. I am lucky to have a watchful neighbor.

      From now on, I will check back there more often - especially on Friday and Saturday nights - and keep my keys nearby. That little panic button sure did come in handy!

      PS  This time of year, we're used to seeing people with scarves over their faces. It's an easy thing to ignore, especially if you're inside and don't realize temperatures are warmer (at the moment). As spring approaches, I will now be alert for this "red flag".