Dark alley - teenagers hanging out smoking pot and soon who knows what else

  • roomforrent001
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2009
      Alley 300 block of Channing between Channing and Bryant

      The city came out and replaced a WORKING street light in the alley
      with a broken street light and ALSO BROKE another street light in the
      alley and DUMPED THE BROKEN CONCRETE into the empty lot in the alley.
      On the 4th street side it's pitch dark. Went from a bright alley to
      scary.

      The alley is now dark and dangerous at night. Kids are starting to
      hang out there - tonight right now kids smoking pot.

      I called the city a week ago and told them they BROKE two lights and
      they left a hundred pounds of broken concrete behind. The alleys been
      dark for two weeks and we're still waiting.

      Can you keep an eye on the alley until the light is fixed? Thanks.