Re: [MPD-5D] Homicide 14 S Street N.E.

  • S. Aikman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Re: [MPD-5D] Homicide 14 S Street N.E.
      Good Morning,
      My name is Susan Aikman. I live at 330 Rhode Island NE, Unit 303. Behind our building, on Adams, there is a barber shop/beauty salon (unlicensed?). The alley to our parking runs between our building and this shop. Every Saturday, the patrons and/or owners block the alley with cars and the residents in our building have to go through a hassle to get them to move. Is there anyway that the police can visit this shop and let them know that have to figure out different parking? It is an every Saturday event and when we do ask them to move, we always get attitude. It is not just about our parking. The alley is a public alley and should not be blocked.

      Thank you for your time,
      Susan Aikman

      Late during the midnight tour there was a Homicide at 14 S Street N.E.  The person that was killed was a resident  of the building.  Right now it appears that this was not a random event. That's all I can say for now.  I'll hav ean update as soon as possible.

      Lt. Craig