Re: [MPD-5D] Fw: [Brookland] High Speed Chase

  • Gigi Ransom
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
      The post below is suppose to be from me.  I did not post this.  I repeat, I did not post this.  I was not aware of this high speed chase.  I hope this paste being credited to me was a mistake, and should have been credited to someone else.  Mr. Smith, please confirm or I request the moderator do something about this.  Thank you.  Gigi Ransom

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
        On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 8:46 PM, Gigi Ransom <gigir1829@...> wrote:
        > The post below is suppose to be from me. I did not post this. I repeat, I
        > did not post this. I was not aware of this high speed chase. I hope this
        > paste being credited to me was a mistake, and should have been credited to
        > someone else. Mr. Smith, please confirm or I request the moderator do
        > something about this. Thank you. Gigi Ransom

        Do you mean the initial post you forwarded from the Brookland list? I
        confirm that it had a signature from "Steph 10th & Irving"

        ---
        Mike S