Passing of Richard Woodlee

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009

      Good Afternoon All:

      Please join me in offering condolences to Yolanda Woodlee and her son Ryan and extended family, regarding the passing of her husband Richard Woodlee. Yolanda frequently focused her journalistic talent on issues that affected Ward 5 citizens as a staff writer for the Washington Post. She really misses Ward 5 and would greatly appreciate your words of comfort and kind embrace during this time of mourning.

      Richard Woodlee had a fatal heart attack on January 29, 2009. Hines-Rinaldi Funeral Home, located at 11800 New Hampshire Avenue in Silver Spring, MD, will conduct a viewing for family and friends today, February 2, 2009, from 5:00-8:00 p.m. Yolanda and son Ryan Woodlee will receive family and friends afterwards for a repast at their home, located at 10302 Nolcrest Drive, Silver Spring, MD (around the corner from the funeral home). Richard will be funeralized in his home city Louisville, Kentucky on Friday.

      Please pass this message on to your friends and neighbors.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy Henderson

      Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.