P and first..

  • dc996duc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2005
      A kid name khalef, who live on First was jumped by 4 or 5 other kids a
      couple of weeks ago for his watch, khalef is always around on his bike
      and looking to do little job for few dollars, he is a "good "kid...
      after he got jump (bit up)we caught him running around with a kitchen
      knife looking for the assailant, (older than him by 2 years at least)..
      Police came and report were made....
      2 days ago, chating with him on the front of my house, the kids who
      jumped him, came up to him and complain to khalef because one of them
      was going to have to go to court for the bit up, and then pull out a
      long military style knife and just hang there , on the middle of the
      day , trying to scare khalef and I i guess.....
      not that i was scared, but we need to watch out for those 15 Y/old kids.
      what do they cary on them ..? can the police stop them and search them
      once in a while?? should we get a baseball bats in case...?? where are
      the parents..? educator or social services..??
      what will happen after the court date, come back in the street walking
      around with weapons??what is the best way to re-act when confronted to
      this situation ??
    • Craig, Donald (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
        I will forward this ti the detective's officer so they can let the prosecutors know. This will have an effect on the proceedings on court. It is illegal to try and intimidate a witness in a court case. Thanks for the help.

        Lt. Craig