soon-to-be neighbor

  • stanfordc2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2005
      Hello all. I'm considering moving to one of two properties in the
      neighborhood (one in the
      1700 block of L St. NE; the other in the 800 block of West Virginia
      Ave. NE) and am interested
      in any thoughts or general impressions re: criminal activity that
      residents or neighbors of
      either block might have. Thanks for any input.
    • Henderson, Kathy (DYRS)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
        Good Morning,

        I support your decision to move to Ward 5, particularly to the 1700 block of
        L Street, NE. If you choose the L Street location you will be my neighbor
        and constituent. Welcome!

        Sincerely,

        Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5B10