Re: [MPD-5D] RE: [Eckington] Tell Judge Alprin To Protect Our Safety

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
      Good Afternoon:

      This is great news indeed! I offer a resounding THANK YOU to all of the citizens that contacted Judge Alprin and Judge Satterfield regarding this matter. Do not let anyone tell you that you cannot make a difference in the community by speaking up for public safety.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy Henderson

    • khenderson029@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
        Keith:

        First, Happy New Year to you! Secondly, you are absolutely right. I am forwarding this matter to Phil Mendelson et al. and Chairman Gray for the Council to consider. The Judge clearly had enough information to hold the suspect until trial when he first heard the case. Instead, the US attorney had to go back to Court and we had to launch a citizen effort to get him to understand that our public safety matters a great deal. I will keep you posted. As always, thanks for your support.

        Sincerely,

        Kathy