RESPONSE FROM OFFICER REGARDING- BLESSED AND SAFE NEW YEAR

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2009
      FW: [MPD-5D] ****BLESSED AND SAFE NEW YEAR

      From: Groomes, Diane (MPD)
      Sent: Sat 1/3/2009 5:58 PM
      To: Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
      Subject: FW: [MPD-5D] ****BLESSED AND SAFE NEW YEAR
      Can we post for him yvonne

      ______________________________

      From: Douglas, Arthur (MPD)
      Sent: Sat 1/3/2009 3:12 PM
      To: Groomes, Diane (MPD); MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] ****BLESSED AND SAFE NEW YEAR

      Chief Groomes, Happy New Year to you and your family.

      To Mr. Clark and Ms. Hill thank you for being concerned about our well being and you have a safe and productive New Year as well.  Seems like these well wishes are starting all of us off on the right foot if I may say so myself, thank you.

      Ofc. Arthur Douglas