Re: SMD 5C01 / PSA 501 Walks

  • jwh.east
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      If anyone from 5C01 or PSA501 is available today, this post is still
      open and unanswered.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "jwh.east" <jwh_east@...> wrote:

      > What is the plan for the security walks in SMD 5C01 in the New
      Year?
      > Will there be MPD involvement? Is there a Snow-Plan? I realize
      that
      > the default plan is to go to the meeting point and then run home if
      > the weather is bad. That is an o.k. plan by me.
      > A schedule for January would be great. - jon

    • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        If citizen groups walk ...MPD will join them... we highly suggest however that if inclement weather it is rescheduled so that no one is injured on slippery sidewalks or streets..

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
          If we can get these restarted, can 5D/PSA501 still participate if we
          return to the 6:30-6:45am start time? -jon

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Groomes, Diane (MPD)"