****BLESSED AND SAFE NEW YEAR

  • mike clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      To all the officer's who work hard to keep our community safe we say THANK YOU!
      May this coming year be one that is safe and successful.
      Michael Clark
      President:Edgewood Civic Association

    • Hill, Cynthia (OCME)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009

        Yes, here’s also a deep felt THANK YOU to all the police officers and fire fighters who protect our communities.  We wish you all the best for a safe and productive new year.

        Cynthia Hill

        President, Fort Lincoln Condominium III