Homicide

  • Lorine Murray
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 30, 2008

      On Tuesday, December 30, 2008, at approximately 0230 hours, members of the Fifth District responded to the rear of 2718 10th Street, Northeast . They received a call for a destruction of property and a fight at that location.  Upon arriving on the scene, the officers found a victim suffering from stab wounds to the body.  The victim was transported to MedSTAR and admitted into surgery.  The victim was later pronounced dead at 0353 hours.

      Officer Lorine Murray

      Metropolitan Police Department

      5Th District

      Office : 202-698-0111

      Fax    : 202-727-8649

      Email : lorine.murray@...

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
      The contents of this email and any attachments to it may contain privileged and confidential information from the Metropolitan Police Department. This information is only for the viewing or use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,distribution or use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, the information contained in this e-mail, or any of the attachments to this e-mail, is strictly prohibited and that this e-mail and all of the attachments to this e-mail, if any, must be immediately returned to the Metropolitan Police Department or destroyed and, in either case, this e-mail and all attachments to this e-mail must be immediately deleted from your computer without making any copies hereof.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by e-mail immediately.

    • Kathy Henderson
      Message 47 of 47 , Aug 2 11:46 AM
        The homicide occurred in my single member district and my constituents are understandably frightened, concerned and disheartened. We appreciate law enforcement  efforts; we know you don't want any  homicides either. We need information to assist in our efforts to process this event and determine our next steps. Staying inside indefinitely is not s viable option.

        Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 2, 2015, at 2:22 PM, 'Rivers, Subrena (MPD)' Subrena.Rivers@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        In regards to the homicide in the 5th District this morning, the decedent’s identity is not available for the public at this time due to the ongoing investigation.

        The midnight tour had regular staffing in the area.