Re: [5DCAC] Fwd: [MPD-5D] RE: A request for justice

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2008
      Good Evening:

      I understand the murder suspect Kurston Bernard Leonard did not show up for Court last Wednesday and Judge Alprin issued an order preventing other judges from taking any action regarding this matter, until he returns on January 5th. Judge Alprin's decision threatens the safety of every street in the District of Columbia since we do not know where the defendant is or when or if he will strike again.

      I contacted Chief Judge Satterfield at (202) 879-1600 and was encouraged to put my complaint in writing, which I plan to do. This matter is very important to every person in the District of Columbia. Judge Alprin released this suspect back into the community with no supervision and no safeguards preventing him from allegedly killing again. We deserve judges that respect our community by not releasing unfettered murder suspects back into our midst. Mr. Leonard did not bother to show up for Court and should be considered armed and dangerous.

      I encourage every member of this listserv to contact Judge Satterfield to denounce what is clearly indifference towards our community and a threat to our safety. Kurston Bernard Leonard should be taken off the streets to protect public safety until he answers the murder charges in Court.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy