Firearms and Firearm Retail Sales Establishment

  • Chairman, 5DCAC
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008

      Greetings and salutations, the District government has issued regulations on “Firearms and Firearm Retail Sales Establishment”. I have attached it to this e-mail and included it with this e-mail.  I have also provided its web link: http://newsroom.dc.gov/show.aspx?agency=os&section=37&release=15772&year=2008&file=file.aspx%2frelease%2f15772%2f08%2520-%2520Emergency%2520Rulemaking.pdf

      Robert

      Robert Vinson Brannum

      Chairman, 5th District Citizens' Advisory Council, Inc.