Re: [Eckington] Homegoing Services for Mr. Paul Washington

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2008
      Thanks Debbie for providing this information.

      Mr. Washington was a model of civic activism and an inspiration to us all. Mr. Washington attended numerous civic association meetings, ANC meetings, Council on Education meetings, candidate forums and the like; these meetings will not be the same without him. I will remember him as a tireless advocate for citizen involvement in the affairs of our city and a kindhearted person; he always has something nice to say to you even if he did not agree with your position. I will miss him and he will undoubtedly be missed by many. Let us all embrace his family in their time of grief and help to comfort them.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy Henderson