Police Activity on North Capitol Street North of Florida Ave

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008

      Tonight around 6PM, I passed by North Capitol street at Florida Ave and saw a lot of police activity with North Capitol apparently closed off.  Does anyone have information as to what occured there?

      Thanks.

    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008

        It was a motor vehicle accident.  A vehicle overturned on North Capitol Street .  Non-Life threatening injuries.