RE: [MPD-5D] Re: CAPTURE OF A WANTED SUBJECT

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008

      I will keep you informed as to his status an impact statement from the community would go a long way if he makes it to the sentencing stage!!

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009
        Hi I wanted to follow up on this case. I am almost positive that this suspect is back in the neighborhood. Is there a way to confirm this and find out if there was any sentencing/treatment. also i think it is important for the community to know in case similar incidents start happening again.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
          To follow up:

          Mr. Lewis has been released, sorry it took so long to get the information.

          Lamar D. Greene
          Commander
          Fifth District

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
            Re: [MPD-5D] Re: CAPTURE OF A WANTED SUBJECT

            I am also checking to see what type of release status he has and if CSOSA has any sanctions on him I will follow up soon