Re: CAPTURE OF A WANTED SUBJECT

  • pilyssa
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
      This is good news. Can we be updated about the progress and if this
      person is released back into our community? People have mentioned
      wanting to make statements to the judge or whomever is going to be
      responsible for this case. The community would like to be involved so
      please let us know.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Greene, Lamar (MPD)"
      <lamar.greene@...> wrote:

      > ATTENTION BLOOMINGDALE, BATES & SHAW COMMUNITIES
      >

      > THE FIFTH DISTRICT PROUDLY ANNOUNCES THE CAPTURE OF KENNY LEWIS.
      >

      > Kenny Lewis was wanted for a Felony Assault that occurred on October
      16,
      > 2008, in the 400 B/O Q Street, NW. He is also the suspect in several
      > assaults against women & robberies.

    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008

        I will keep you informed as to his status an impact statement from the community would go a long way if he makes it to the sentencing stage!!

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009
          Hi I wanted to follow up on this case. I am almost positive that this suspect is back in the neighborhood. Is there a way to confirm this and find out if there was any sentencing/treatment. also i think it is important for the community to know in case similar incidents start happening again.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
            To follow up:

            Mr. Lewis has been released, sorry it took so long to get the information.

            Lamar D. Greene
            Commander
            Fifth District

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
              Re: [MPD-5D] Re: CAPTURE OF A WANTED SUBJECT

              I am also checking to see what type of release status he has and if CSOSA has any sanctions on him I will follow up soon