Lincoln Rd around R St NE

  • k3
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2008
      Last night around 10:45 I heard multiple gunshots (maybe 12-13, pretty
      evenly spaced) that sounded like they came from Lincoln Rd.

      I called it in, and saw police cars driving around about half an hour
      later. Just wondered if any damages/injurie were discovered.

      Of course, gunfire on this stretch is not that uncommon.