Parking on Rhode Island Ave

  • danielmbrewer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2008
      I have written about this many times but will try once again.....
      Why are people still parking on Rhode Island Ave during rush hour?? Every single
      evening on my way home from work there are cars parked where signs clearly state that
      there is No Parking or Standing from 4pm-6:30pm. It usually happens from 20th St NE to
      at least South Dakota, especially in front of, but not limited to, Dudleys beauty and the
      Family Dollar. Can MPD PLEASE do something about this. I did see tow trucks out the
      other day, but it was right at 4.....the majority of the incidents take place between 5 and
      6:30. If we do not take care of this now, imagine how much worse it will get when they
      finally put businesses worth going to on Rhode Island.

      Thanks

      Daniel Brewer