Re: [MPD-5D] Walk-Thru Follow-Up Meeting/Personal Attacks

  • Porscha Manson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17 5:42 AM
      To the 5D Listserv Coordinator:
      I think Ms. Henderson's 11/16/08 email should have gone directly to the Councilmember or his Constituency Director, instead of using this listserv which delivers so many emails throughout the day. She does not speak for all of us as Mr. Corvelay stated.
      Also, is there a way that personal grudges and matters can be filtered, or even addressed by someone higher up (such as yourself) so we do not have to deal with this?
      Thanks in Advance,
      P. Manson