RE: [MPD-5D] Last Night Near Joe Cole Rec

  • carol fleming
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
      I know that my neighborhood appreciated their presence when they canvassed our area this summer.

      Carol Fleming
      18th & Otis St NE
      PSA 502

      From: ladytrini12 <ladytrini12@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Last Night Near Joe Cole Rec
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 2:08 PM

      What was with the dozen police cars/ vans/and helicopters near Joe
      Cole Rec last night? Anyone know?

      When we drove by around 8:45pm last night and saw what looked like possibly a bunch of police recruits coming out and there were a bunch of vans and cars although I didn't notice any helicopters. ......