Is Someone Missing Their Car?

  • Gigi Ransom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2008
      There is a 1987 Ford Bronco II, DC tags 283 689, rust & white body & roof, oddly parked in the 300 blk of Hawaii Avenue NE, just off the corner of Varnum St.  I saw this SUV this mornign about 10:30am, however, there was a postal truck parked in front of it.  This postal truck usually takes his break/lunch there, so I assumed the same for the Bronco.

      Returned home about 1/2 hr ago, and the Bronco was still there, now with a parking ticket.  Ticket was wet, so I couldn't see which dept wrote it.

      There is a possibility that a screw driver was used, but hard to clearly see the ignition due to light tint on window and cloudly conditions affect vision, so hard to determine if it was stolen.  There is a blue small travel bag on the floor in the back.

      Please assist in circulating to other groups and your neighbors.

      Gigi Ransom