public round table

  • Keith Jarrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008

      Concerned Neighbors, Elected Officials, and others………..

      Join us to discuss the spike in gun violence and a long sought after resolve with Councilmember Phil Mendelson, Chairmen of the Committee on Public Safety and the Judiciary.

      The meeting is to seek ideas from the community on what added measures need to be taken to assist the MPD in their ever-challenging endeavor to rid our streets of illegal guns and the crime associated with them.

      This meeting is a round table to discuss the need for stronger legislation and additional city resources.

      Join us in the Community Room at the:

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Fourth District Station
      6001 Georgia Ave., NW
      Washington, DC 20011

      6:45PM Wednesday 12th November

      This meeting is your time to be heard and your time to make a difference.  It is a fact finding meeting dedicated to ideas and getting those ideas collectively heard by the Chairmen of the Committee on Public Safety and the Judiciary.  Councilmember Mendelson is quick to respond and to agree to this round table and it is important that everyone attend and bring a neighbor.

      MPD does their part now it’s time for our city leaders to hear from us on what we feel must be done to stop this senseless violence.

      For further details contact:

       Keith Jarrell

      k.jarrell01@...

      202-28-1867