Councilmember Mendelson's Fire Hydrant Inquiry

  • jjshedlock
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Good morning. I'm Jason Shedlock from Councilmember Mendelson's
      office, and we wanted you to know that next Friday at 2:00 pm at the
      Wilson Building, Mr. Mendelson will convene a Public Oversight
      Roundtable on "Fire Hydrant Inspection, Maintenance, and Repair."
      You can be very helpful to us by letting us know if you know of any
      hydrants with an "out of service" ring on them. If so, please e-
      mail us with the location. If you are aware of the length of time
      they have been out of service, that would be helpful, too. Please
      forward this information directly to Celeste Duffie in our office at
      cduffie@....

      If you have any further questions about this upcoming roundtable,
      feel free to contact Ms. Heidi Tseu at htseu@.... Your
      response to this inquiry will be very helpful as we work together to
      make the District a safer place. Thank you in advance for any
      information you can provide.

      Sincerely,

      Jason J. Shedlock
      Senior Policy Analyst & Director of External Affairs
      Office of Councilmember Phil Mendelson (At-Large)
      1350 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
      Washington, DC 20004
      (o) 202/724-8779 (c) 202/215-8680 (f) 202/724-6664
      jshedlock@...