Activity on 7th Street NE

  • jek6@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
      Around 9 this morning, there were federal agents, MPD, other individuals conducting an auto and home search. I didn't want to interfere, but my car was blocked in by some of their vehicles, and I needed to leave. Can anyone tell me what was going on?
    • Joyce Kilgore
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013
        Can you share the nature of this morning's activities? The street was clogged with squad cars and motorcycles. From a distance, I could see a long stream of police tape. Thank you.

        ‎"There are some things that money can't buy - like manners, morals and intelligence'. - Anonymous