Re: [MPD-5D] The CLUB Program

  • Myriam Zambrana
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
      Hi Officer Barba,

      I am interested! Anything to protect my car and myself I'm interested
      in. Thanks for the info.

      >>> jennifer.barba@... 1/28/2005 2:03:39 PM >>>
      The officers of the Fifth District are responding to numerous requests
      regarding "THE CLUB" program. For those of you that are not aware of
      the program, the Metropolitan Police Department works with the
      manufacturer of the "CLUB" in order to provide protection for your
      vehicle at a discounted price that can not be offered in any store. The
      "CLUB" is a theft deterent system that can be utilized by stabilizing
      the steering wheel of your parked car. This email is a preliminary
      notification that the program will be forthcoming. Please email Officer
      Jennifer Barba directly if you are interested in this program as we will
      need a tentative head count to provide to the manufacturer. If we are
      unable to meet the minimum order of 100 clubs, the manufacturer will not
      be able to fulfill any potentially requested orders. Please forward
      this information to your neighbors as well as anyone else who will be
      interested in participating in the program.
      Contact Officer Jennifer Barba at jennifer.barba@... for further
      information and interest.

      Thank you in advance for your participation.

      Sincerely,
      Ofc. Jennifer Barba
      PSA 501
      Fifth District
    • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2005
        This is good information. I will inform my constituents in my next monthly
        newsletter.

        Kathy Henderson, 5B10