Re: [MPD-7D] Tie drive for male students at Anacostia and Ballou high schools

  • Guardian Angels
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      I can donate 22 ties. I will have them drop off at the location.

      John Ayala
      Director of Operations
      Washington DC
      Guardian Angels
      202-359-0601
      www.guardianangels.org

      Citizen and Police Officers
      working together to make a difference.

      To start a weekly patrol in your community with the Guardian Angels or if you would like to become a member of the Guardian Angels and you are 16 years old or older and can volunteer 4 hours a week. Please send us an email or call 202-359-0601

      From: "Johnson, Lendia (MPD)" <Lendia.Johnson@...>
      Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:53:02 -0500
      To: <mpd-7d@yahoogroups.com>; <mpd-4d@yahoogroups.com>; <mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com>; <mpd-6d@yahoogroups.com>; <mpd-2d@yahoogroups.com>; <mpd-1d@yahoogroups.com>; <mpd-3d@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MPD-7D] Tie drive for male students at Anacostia and Ballou high schools

      Dear Community:

      I am working with an organization that furnishes suits, shirts and ties to men, both young and old, who are in need of clothing for job interviews, work assignments, etc.  We are presently in the process of outfitting all of the male athletes at Anacostia and Ballou Senior High Schools .   There is a need for Dress Ties to compliment the hundreds of suits we are preparing for the students.  I would like to challenge you to donate at least 10 ties to this effort.  I can pick up the ties at anytime that is convenient to you, or you can drop them off at my office, The Bellevue Resource Center, 4409 South Capitol Street, SW , 20032.  I would also ask that you bag your ties and label them with your name.

      Thanks in advance.

      Peace and Blessings,
      Rev. Motley

      (202) 327-4837