FW: Why I Feel Good

  • Robert Vinson Brannum
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008

      Friends,

      During my personal moment of congratulating winners, I failed include Mayor for Life and Councilman from Ward 8 Marion Barry on his deserved re-election.

      Robert

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008

        Friends,

        During my personal moment of congratulating winners, I failed to include Mayor for Life and Councilman from Ward 8 Marion Barry on his deserved re-election.

        Robert