The Time is Now!

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Good Morning All:

      On Tuesday we voted for a new president, a new direction and change we can sincerely believe in. It is time that we believe we can change our neighborhoods, making them safer for all of us. We will gather at the corner of 17th and K Streets, NE, at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, joining the Guardian Angels and our officers to march for safety. We have an unprecedented opportunity to build on the momentum of positive change and to believe we can make a difference where we live. We can't wait for safety to come we must make it happen!

      Yes we can, yes we can, yes we can!

      Sincerely,

      Kathy Henderson