question

  • mhenderson797@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008
      what is the best way to anonymously report a house that openly sells drugs, from noon to about midnight most days? some buyers drive up, others walk up. i have the exact address, and know where the drugs are kept sometimes.
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008

        Email the information to me at lamar.greene@..., or call the crime tip line 1-888-919-CRIME OR you can text the information to 50-411

        what is the best way to anonymously report a house that openly sells drugs, from noon to about midnight most days? some buyers drive up, others walk up. i have the exact address, and know where the drugs are kept sometimes.

      • Tina DCTina
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
          you can send a text message to 50-411 or call the anonymous tipline at 1-888-919-CRIME

          what is the best way to anonymously report a house that openly sells drugs, from noon to about midnight most days? some buyers drive up, others walk up. i have the exact address, and know where the drugs are kept sometimes.

        • Tony Fletcher
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
            Yes because I moved from my area "Carver Terrace Apartments" for this same reason.
            The whole family is in this Drug thing they live in the 1100 block of 21st. Street NE # 103 DC 20002.