reported FBI raid on the 1800 blk of 2nd St NW today

  • scott@scott-roberts.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008
      This is Scott Roberts of Bloomingdale in PSA 501.

      See the text of a brief Email that I just received from a resident on the 1800 block of 2nd Street NW in Bloomingdale:

      “Today about 11 am, the FBI was in the 1800 block of Second St NW--about 12-18 individuals.   Any idea why??”

      Might MPD be able to advise about this reported FBI raid on the 1800 block of 2nd Street NW today?