Police-Community Outreach Announcement

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2005

      ILLUMINATE THE POSSIBILITIES

      Take back our streets on

      August 2

      CELEBRATE

      The District of Columbia celebrates National Night Out with a host of events throughout the city, in nearly every Police Service Area, from cookouts and musical events to neighborhood walks and Orange Hat patrols. You’re invited to be a part of it and help show the criminals that we’re not afraid.

      Help make your community safer year-round by:

      • getting to know your neighbors
      • sharing information
      • attending PSA meetings and other safety events.

      A NIGHT OF TOGETHERNESS

      Learn about events in your neighborhood by visiting

      mpdc.dc.gov/nno—or call the Citywide Call Center at (202) 727-1000—for details, and take part in your neighborhood’s celebration.

      THE KICKOFF

      Join Mayor Anthony Williams, Police Chief Charles Ramsey, other community leaders and agency partners to celebrate NNO at Simon Elementary School in Ward 8, beginning at 5 PM. The school is located at Mississippi Avenue and 4th Street, SE. Directions and additional information are available at our website.

      COMPLETE EVENT DETAILS AT:

      WWW.MPDC.DC.GOV/NNO