RE: [MPD-5D] loitering at 7-11

  • Catina Perkins
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 19, 2005
      Message
      The guy in the fatigues is supposed to be their security guard.  Sometimes he has on fatigues and other times he dressed in the blue uniform type outfit.  Yes, I have to agree; the presence of the police is welcoming and they are doing a great job.  I wish we could utilize the  recreation center for more  community events.  Maybe a meet and greet your new neighbors.