The CLUB Program

  • Barba, Jennifer (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
      The officers of the Fifth District are responding to numerous requests regarding "THE CLUB" program.  For those of you that are not aware of the program, the Metropolitan Police Department works with the manufacturer of the "CLUB" in order to provide protection for your vehicle at a discounted price that can not be offered in any store.  The "CLUB" is a theft deterent system that can be utilized by stabilizing the steering wheel of your parked car.  This email is a preliminary notification that the program will be forthcoming.  Please email Officer Jennifer Barba directly if you are interested in this program as we will need a tentative head count to provide to the manufacturer.  If we are unable to meet the minimum order of 100 clubs, the manufacturer will not be able to fulfill any potentially requested orders.  Please forward this information to your neighbors as well as anyone else who will be interested in participating in the program.
      Contact Officer Jennifer Barba at jennifer.barba@... for further information and interest.

      Thank you in advance for your participation.

      Sincerely,
      Ofc. Jennifer Barba
      PSA 501
      Fifth District
    • Myriam Zambrana
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
        Hi Officer Barba,

        I am interested! Anything to protect my car and myself I'm interested
        in. Thanks for the info.

        >>> jennifer.barba@... 1/28/2005 2:03:39 PM >>>
[...]

      • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2005
          This is good information. I will inform my constituents in my next monthly
          newsletter.

          Kathy Henderson, 5B10