RE: [MPD-5D] Re: 3rd and R Streets NW

  • Lyons, Marvin (MPD)
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2008

      The traffic in the area was shut down because the scene had to be processed.  In addition, the police conducted a canvass of the area which required the streets to remain close until it was completed. There is always a concern when things of this nature occur.  But be assured that the police department is doing everything to capture the perpetrator.  And as for you and your family’s safety, you should always be aware of your surroundings and use caution in everything you do.  Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

      Marvin E. Lyons, Sr.

      Captain, PSA 501

      Cell      202-439-6894

      Treo     202-425-2108