RE: [MPD-5D] Florida Avenue

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2008
      This was a great job indeed and another score for increased public
      safety!

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013
        Good Morning,
        Can someone please tell me what happened at 38-40 Florida Avenue, NW this morning? I was awaken by four police cars and and ambulance at 2:30 am and saw blood spattered on the ground this morning.

        Thanks

        Sent from Kimberly's iPad
      • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013

          Several individuals were fighting, and someone got punch in the face.

          moveDC is a citywide initiative to develop a bold, new vision for the District’s transportation future and increase transportation choices for all.
          Visit www.wemovedc.org for more information.

          Can someone please tell me what happened at 38-40 Florida Avenue, NW this morning? I was awaken by four police cars and and ambulance at 2:30 am and saw blood spattered on the ground this morning.

          Thanks

          Sent from Kimberly's iPad

        • Griffin, Randy (MPD)
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013

            Neighborhood residents were involved in an altercation with two inebriated males.

            moveDC is a citywide initiative to develop a bold, new vision for the District’s transportation future and increase transportation choices for all.
            Visit www.wemovedc.org for more information.

            Can someone please tell me what happened at 38-40 Florida Avenue, NW this morning? I was awaken by four police cars and and ambulance at 2:30 am and saw blood spattered on the ground this morning.

            Thanks

            Sent from Kimberly's iPad

          • Leemah
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013