RE: [MPD-5D] No response to calls for service on 200 N Street NW

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
      RE: [MPD-5D] No response to calls for service on 200 N Street NW

      I am sending units down there now to assess this situation and check for vending licenses.  I will respond with details of what we find

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2008
        Rob and PSA501,
        I think your illegal vendors and double parked cars are back, clogging
        N Street NW.

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Greene, Lamar (MPD)"