No response to calls for service on 200 N Street NW

  • TruxtonResident
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2008
      This is getting ridiculous.  I've called twice today once at 10:00 am and again at 1:00 pm to report illegal parking (blocking intersections), double parking (bringing N Street down to one lane), and illegal vendors parked on N Street and blocking the road and blocking the 3rd Street/N Street intersection. One of the vendors is actually parked on Dunbar School property with no license to be there (and where it clearly states no vendors within 300 feet)

      There has been no response to the requests for service. Already the illegally parked cars have turned over twice. This is a very busy street and one used heavily by the Fire Department at N Street and New Jersey Avenues.

      What do we have to do to get this mess addressed?

      Rob

    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
        RE: [MPD-5D] No response to calls for service on 200 N Street NW

        I am sending units down there now to assess this situation and check for vending licenses.  I will respond with details of what we find

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2008
          Rob and PSA501,
          I think your illegal vendors and double parked cars are back, clogging
          N Street NW.

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Greene, Lamar (MPD)"