RE: [MPD-5D] Florida Avenue

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2008
      the Third District had a reported carjacking in the 1500 blk of Kingman PL at approximately 9pm... officers responded to the area to take the report as others canvassed for the carjacked vehicle... 3d, 5d and Gun unit were able to find the carjacked vehicle that was occupied by 4 suspects and a brief pursuit was initiated.. the suspects threw a weapon out on N York Ave (which was recovered) and then bailed out at 1st and Florida... 3 suspects were apprehended and charged with carjacking...

      it was a great job by MPD....

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2008
        Truly this is a great jog by MPD and my congratulations to everyone
        involved. This is the type of policing that requires quick thinking and many
        officers and multiple districts working together, all for the good of the
        victims and the residents.
        Great job everyone!

        Keith Jarrell

      • khenderson029@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 5, 2008
          This was a great job indeed and another score for increased public
          safety!

          Kathy

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013
            Good Morning,
            Can someone please tell me what happened at 38-40 Florida Avenue, NW this morning? I was awaken by four police cars and and ambulance at 2:30 am and saw blood spattered on the ground this morning.

            Thanks

            Sent from Kimberly's iPad
          • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013

              Several individuals were fighting, and someone got punch in the face.

              moveDC is a citywide initiative to develop a bold, new vision for the District’s transportation future and increase transportation choices for all.
              Visit www.wemovedc.org for more information.

              Can someone please tell me what happened at 38-40 Florida Avenue, NW this morning? I was awaken by four police cars and and ambulance at 2:30 am and saw blood spattered on the ground this morning.

              Thanks

              Sent from Kimberly's iPad

            • Griffin, Randy (MPD)
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013

                Neighborhood residents were involved in an altercation with two inebriated males.

                moveDC is a citywide initiative to develop a bold, new vision for the District’s transportation future and increase transportation choices for all.
                Visit www.wemovedc.org for more information.

                Can someone please tell me what happened at 38-40 Florida Avenue, NW this morning? I was awaken by four police cars and and ambulance at 2:30 am and saw blood spattered on the ground this morning.

                Thanks

                Sent from Kimberly's iPad

              • Leemah
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013