Found dog (tan lab/sharpee mix)

  • Matt Ashburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      I found a tan dog wandering in the 1400 b/o Morse Street NE (close to
      1D / 5D border). The dog appears to be a lab/sharpee mix, responds to
      the "sit" command, has no collar at this time, and doesn't seem too
      hungry.

      After offering some food and water, I transported the dog to the DC
      Animal Shelter at 1201 New York Ave NE, where it is available for
      pickup by the owner. The Animal Shelter can be reached at
      202-576-6664.

      Matt

      --
      Matt W. Ashburn