Florida Avenue

  • kimberly Niono
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2008
      What happened on Florida and 1 st nw?  I saw about 40 police cars at 1st and also at North Capitol?

    • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2008
        the Third District had a reported carjacking in the 1500 blk of Kingman PL at approximately 9pm... officers responded to the area to take the report as others canvassed for the carjacked vehicle... 3d, 5d and Gun unit were able to find the carjacked vehicle that was occupied by 4 suspects and a brief pursuit was initiated.. the suspects threw a weapon out on N York Ave (which was recovered) and then bailed out at 1st and Florida... 3 suspects were apprehended and charged with carjacking...

        it was a great job by MPD....

        ________________________________

        What happened on Florida and 1 st nw? I saw about 40 police cars at 1st and also at North Capitol?
      • Keith Jarrell
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2008
          Truly this is a great jog by MPD and my congratulations to everyone
          involved. This is the type of policing that requires quick thinking and many
          officers and multiple districts working together, all for the good of the
          victims and the residents.
          Great job everyone!

          Keith Jarrell

        • khenderson029@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 5, 2008
            This was a great job indeed and another score for increased public
            safety!

            Kathy

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013
              Good Morning,
              Can someone please tell me what happened at 38-40 Florida Avenue, NW this morning? I was awaken by four police cars and and ambulance at 2:30 am and saw blood spattered on the ground this morning.

              Thanks

              Sent from Kimberly's iPad
            • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013

                Several individuals were fighting, and someone got punch in the face.

                moveDC is a citywide initiative to develop a bold, new vision for the District’s transportation future and increase transportation choices for all.
                Visit www.wemovedc.org for more information.

                Can someone please tell me what happened at 38-40 Florida Avenue, NW this morning? I was awaken by four police cars and and ambulance at 2:30 am and saw blood spattered on the ground this morning.

                Thanks

                Sent from Kimberly's iPad

              • Griffin, Randy (MPD)
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013

                  Neighborhood residents were involved in an altercation with two inebriated males.

                  moveDC is a citywide initiative to develop a bold, new vision for the District’s transportation future and increase transportation choices for all.
                  Visit www.wemovedc.org for more information.

                  Can someone please tell me what happened at 38-40 Florida Avenue, NW this morning? I was awaken by four police cars and and ambulance at 2:30 am and saw blood spattered on the ground this morning.

                  Thanks

                  Sent from Kimberly's iPad

                • Leemah
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 5, 2013