Re: [MPD-5D] Open Air Drug Market/Threats

  • Lorenzo James
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi,
      I am Det. James with Narcotics and Special Investigation Division (NSID). Can you share the exact address and the name of the grandson? You may contact me at 202-345-9081 if you have any questions.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
        I will have my officers stop and id these boys and type up warrants for threats and arrest them.  While this is going on we will give this location extra special attention.  This will not be tolerated!!!!
        Lt. Corinne Hughes, if you need ant further assitance please call me on 202-615-6803, Thanks!!