Open Air Drug Market/Threats

  • skiingbabyb
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
      For the past two days, Myrtle Avenue near Clinton Street, NE has had
      to endure no less than five boys smoking crack and marijuana in broad
      daylight from the back of a pickup truck. The police confronted them
      today (Tuesday) and sent them on their way. However, after the
      officer drove away, two boys stopped in front of my home, picked up
      acorns and began pelting my car with them. Another stood at the mouth
      of my walkway, faced my house, and shouted, "You don't know me! You
      called the police on me.
      B_ _ _ h, you don't know me." Then another reached into his pants and
      exposed his penis while facing my house.

      I do not know these boys except one. He is my neighbor's grandson. I
      realize these were intimidation tactics. Has any other residents
      encountered such primitive, idiotic behavior from such parasites?
    • Lorenzo James
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Hi,
        I am Det. James with Narcotics and Special Investigation Division (NSID). Can you share the exact address and the name of the grandson? You may contact me at 202-345-9081 if you have any questions.

      • cninney@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
          I will have my officers stop and id these boys and type up warrants for threats and arrest them.  While this is going on we will give this location extra special attention.  This will not be tolerated!!!!
          Lt. Corinne Hughes, if you need ant further assitance please call me on 202-615-6803, Thanks!!