Robberies

  • emschilling
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      I noticed two robberies in PSA 502 over the last week -- both on
      Sunday, and both within the couple of block radius. The one yesterday
      was in broad daylight. Any insights? Was a gun brandished in either
      incident?

      Thanks.
    • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008

        Good Moring 5D Community,

        The robbery F&V occurred approximately 4:08 – 4:12 pm Sunday afternoon (September 28, 2008) in the 3100 BLOCK 15TH ST. NE no gun was used.   This case is open anyone with information or saw anything please contact police.  502  08138101  Status: Open

        The robbery on last week the suspect did banish a gun.  The robbery occurred approximately 11:40 pm in the 3200 BLOCK of 14TH ST NE.  This case is now closed.  Two males were identified and arrested in this case and the property was recovered.  502  08134152  Status: Closed - PSA